Where is the line?

I often find myself wondering if I've crossed the line with some people.  I spend so much of my time pushing my own boundaries when it comes to sex that I sometimes fear that I've gone too far with my friends.

Add to this my personal belief that sex can be just another expression of friendship and it just becomes even more confusing.  I like pushing boundaries and making people think about their positions on things and maybe reevaluate them, but I don't want to actually offend people.  I just think that our society could benefit from a more open expression of sexuality and I do my best to live that ideal.  I also have never been very good at not saying what I'm thinking.  I'm better than I was as a child, for sure, but not saying things doesn't make sense to me.

I think I'm going to have to come back to this one after thinking things through some more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expert's Guide to Pegging review

Spell Bound Review

Rape and the GOP